Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dose of Dysfunctionality

Hello lovelies. Hate to do this but I need to get my mushies out of the way. Bare with me.

For those of you familiar with Blogger you know that you can check your "stats". Sounds fancy.  It's not.  I'm always amazed by the amount of people that actually read this blog. Seriously, why?  I love that you do. Trust me. I feel pretty bad ass at the end of the day when I see my stats.  Let's be honest though - I talk about nothing.  I blab to you about stuff I want but can't afford and chronicle in painstaking detail my design dilemmas.

Occasionally I give you a glimpse into my life - the stuff that goes beyond my obsession with DY and KS. The real stuff.  Those posts seems to resonate the most with whoever is out there reading this highly informative blog.  My most heartfelt posts {barf that I just wrote that} are the ones where my inbox blows up, my text alert beeps non stop and my FB messenger goes haywire.  I love that my stories make you want to share yours. I love that strangers write to me.  I love that I have forged friendships - real friendships because you are comfortable enough to share your secrets with me.

That glimpse into my life that I put out there for anyone to read has connected me with some amazing gals.  Gals that got me through the last year of my life.  I have lots to write about this....to be continued....

So thank you for reading. I'm glad I can give you your daily {weekly is prolly more accurate} dose of dysfunctionality. xox






No comments: