Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Arm Candy

There is a fine art involved in stacking bracelets.  Color, texture, size, shape - these things are all important when trying to create the perfect stack.  To say I am OBSESSED with "stacking" is an understatement.   Unfortch, I don't have any gems of wisdom on perfecting this trend.  I've yet to master it myself. I'll work on it.  Stay tuned.



DY. Obvs.

.  Unless I rob a bank the gals below will prolly never grace my wrist.  I mean c'mon. I can't even pronounce the name of the Hermes bracelet that I am currently crushing.  Collier de Chien.  Really?  How about Spiked Weapon de' Death. Whateves.  No matter what you call it I'm in love with something I'll never get. SHOCKER or more appropriately SPIKER. 



Cuatro Cartier and uno Hermes. {just brushing up on my Spanish}
Holy Cow.  This stack o' shininess is worth more than my house.



Good day buddies. xox

No comments: