Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Shout Out

I love to write.  Sadly, my words won't do justice when trying to describe how much I ADORE my contractor and his crew. Thus far, adding a two story addition onto my home has been the least stressful thing going on in my life. I'm unphased. No joke. In fact, I love the company. What I love even more is the sound of M yelling to the crew while perched at the window. 

Hey guys. What you doing? Too loud.  All done. All better.  Hey Mark. Hi!  Hello. What you doing? Loud.  Mama it's loud. Oh, all done.  House.  House for me and Nick.  Maia and Nick house.  Hey guys.  What you doing guys? I help. Me help.  Hi! Hello guys. All done.  I build Maia house. 

OMG. I die. Can you even handle it?  

Anyway, M left the crew a little note yesterday along with a bucket o' treats including Oreos, Chips Ahoy, and Nutter Butters. Yes, I'm licking my lips.


Apparently the "guys" aren't fond of peanut butter crackers.  Good to know.  I'll keep this in mind when preparing future buckets. 

How cute is it that they wrote back to her? Adorbs.  xox

No comments: