Wednesday, April 3, 2013

baby its cold outside

Holy freezing. It's so cold out that Glen the homeless guy that sits on the corner of Cambridge & Bowdoin in Boston changed his location to shield himself from the wind.  Anyone that knows Glen recognizes that this is a big deal.  He has ruled that corner with an iron fist (literally) for the last ten years I've been hauling my booty to Suffolk.  Yup, it's that cold. 

This weather is beyond frustrating for a number of reasons...
{1} the debut of my spring Kate bag was this weekend. Somehow a green bag with white polka dots doesn't seem fitting in 31 degree temps with a wind chill that freezes the snot on my face.  Frozen snot. Yum.
{2} moved all my winter gear to the attic 
{3}sweet NPF4 is getting a cold
{4} desperately need to sport my new J Crew and TB flip flops

I could go on and on and on.  I'll never leave Massachusetts - North Shore - Marblehead but I will continue to bitch and moan about the weather EVERY winter.  Ugh. Cold weather can you please just go away. 


Cosmos. Poppies. Peonies.  Come out and play.  I miss you.  A lot. 












Spring. I need you.  But not as much as I need my crush Taylor Kinney. xox

No comments: