Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wheaten Wednesday

Today's post is dedicated to Brody, my soft coated wheaten terror.  Bro, Bromance, Blokie.  I have a few other names I use when he is testing my patience but if I swear on this blog my mother will call and yell at me.  No joke. 


Where to begin. Brody is 6 year old hyperactive, anxious wheatie.  My Bro stories put Marley & Me to shame.  Marley's got nothing on the Bro.  Unfortunately, my furry friend has taken the back seat since the arrival of my little gal.  Poor guy didn't even make my Christmas card last year. 


Always lurking in the back.  Never center stage. Woof. Woof.
 

 BRODDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYY

























Since I'm on the topic o' Wheaten's.  Check out these Petite Wheaton rings from my other love, DY.









Have a wonderful Wheaten/Wheaton Wednesday. xox

No comments: