Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hope

Hi.  It's me.  Been gone awhile.  These last two weeks have been shear madness. Would love to fill you in but you'll just have to wait for my book.  He haw.  So I'm not a mushy person. Today's post may be borderline mushy.  Yuck. Or maybe it's just real.  You decide.


I rarely watch t.v. and I don't read magazines. I prefer to spend my free time eating, surfing the web for things I can't afford and playing with my peeps.  With that being said it's weird for me to post about a celebrity.  I'm not really up on the scene when it comes to Hollywood.  The last time I swooned over anyone famous was during my NKOTB days.  Please Don't Go Girl. Best. Song. Ever. Love ya Joey.


What is it about Giuliana and Bill?  They make me laugh and cry all in a one hour episode. I have to admit I've only seen two episodes of their show and I'm hooked.  I can't relate to much of G's life aside from her struggle to have a baby.  Watching her makes me hopeful.  Hopeful for my fellow IVF'ers and all the gal's out there that struggle with infertility.  So thanks G for taking your struggle public.  Your story helps others.  Waaaaaa. Getting too mushy.


I'm also hopeful that for mom's day someone special will give me this lil' treat...


Lot's of hope today.  It's just a hopeful kind of day. xox

No comments: