Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's Feedin' Time

Oh hi.  Let's talk about food.  Yay!  As you know I'm partial to processed meats, cheese and all things fried.    Breakfast, lunch and dinner - the three best parts of my day.  Pathetic? Yes. Delicious? YEEEEESSSSSS!

From the moment I wake up I start thinking about what I am going to eat for the day.  Last Monday I ventured to Woodman's in Essex, MA with my mom and lil' lady.  Since my gal was sleeping I sat in the car while my mom went in and placed our order.  I asked for clam cakes and french fries. This is what my mother came back with...

one hot dog, french fries, clam chowder, clam cakes, onion rings, friend clams and extra tarter sauce.

So if you were wondering where I get my horrific eating habits, wonder no more.  I think you have the answer.

I indulged in this gooey, cheesy wholesome goodness at Silvertone's in Boston yesterday for lunch.  Divine. 



My slacks, shorts and skirts are fitting a tad snug these days.  Ouch.  So. Worth. It.  After all, food is one of life's necessities. Never deny yourself. Keep on feasting folks.    xox

2 comments:

Kristine Ord Giarrusso said...

Is that the Mac and Cheese at Silvertones? Haven't had that in years. Yummm!

Kristine Ord Giarrusso said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.