Thursday, April 12, 2012

bold, bright & beautiful

I'm loving the color craze that is taking over the fashion world right now.  Slacks, shorts, skirts, shifts, shirts, shoes, satchels - you name it.  The brighter the better.  Yes, I used the word slacks.  How about dungarees?  Does anyone have a father that still refers to jeans as dungarees?  I do.  Be jealous.  Anyway, it's all about color. As we all know trends come and go so my suggestion is to fill up your closet for the season, but don't spend a fortune. Maybe the title of  this post should've been Thrifty Thursday.  You know the deal -  it's in today but out tomorrow.  I recommend GAP if you want colorful dungarees at a reasonable price.  Buy a size smaller though because they stretch.  After one wear it will look like you have a load in your pants.  No joke. Toot. Toot.

Slacks.

Shorts.




Skirts.



Shifts.
Shirts.

Shoes & Satchels


Okay, disregard my Thrifty Thursday comment.  Half the stuff I posted cost more than what I make in a month of work.  Waaaa.  Good day my friends.  Be bold. Be bright. Be beautiful. xox

No comments: