Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tunic Tuesday

The ship has not sunk.  I'm still afloat.  It's been over a week since my last post.  I know you missed me.   Don't fret.  I'm back.   And yes, I know it's not Tuesday but I started writing this post yesterday and never finished.  Just go with. Anyway, Easter has come and gone and so has the opportunity to send out my Easter card.  Oops.  Maybe next year?  So, I didn't get any treats in my basket this year.  Nothing.  Not even a single Cadbury egg.  Waaa. Had the Easter bunny hopped on over to my pad I would've wanted a basket filled with tunics.  A basket o' 7  neatly folded tunics.  A tunic a day.  Brilliant.


TUNIC.  First, it's a fun word to say. Second, it's the perfect shirt to hide your belly after you eat too much. I don't have a third so insert your own here____


Terrific Tory Tunics.  Stop Tory.  Just stop.  I love you, but can't afford you.








Trendy chambray tunics.....





OMG.  Love Devon Baer tunics.





Kate.  You already know how I feel about you. xox



Okay, so that was 9 tunics not 7.  If they all fit in my basket I'll take em'. 

No comments: