Monday, January 27, 2014

trashy gal

So the Big Guy asked me to stop littering.....and here we go.....


Last week I asked the Big Guy if he would go outside and start my car for me. Mistake #1. When he returned inside after starting the car he told me I really need to stop littering.  I shot him a look of death and asked what he was talking about. Mistake #2. I should have done what I usually do - walk out of the room or ignore him. According to the BG,  I have "litter" in my car. Yup. Litter. AKA trash, which is how any other normal human being would reference it. Apparently, littering is not just throwing trash out of your car window or disposing of it on the ground.  Littering is also trash that you leave behind in your car. O really? Well thanks for informing me of this.  Not sure what's more frightening - that we actually had this conversation or that he truly believes I have "litter" in my car.

Um, I apologize. No, I sincerely apologize that my car is not as immaculate as the BG's. Ya, that is sarcasm you're picking up on. Here's the problem. The kids are in his car maybe like twice a month so he can keep it clean whereas they are in my car every single day. When I get in and out of the car I'm usually carrying NPF4 and about 20 other things. The last thing I think about is bringing in the trash. He should be happy I'm bringing in the kids and not leaving them locked in the car alone so I can pin my life away in peace. Woof.

Moving on.

I prefer to wait until the trash build-up gets unbearable and then do one giant clean up.  Either way it doesn't really matter because within minutes of cleaning M & NPF4 somehow manage to mess it up again. 

The inside of my car looks like a legit dump, I'll give the BG that.  Milk stains all over the seats, month old half eaten munchkins crushed into the floor mats, goldfish, Pirates Booty, and the occasional dirty diaper are some of the things you can find in my car on any given day. M's window is so caked with milk I don't think she can see out of it. The seats are so sticky often times I contemplate bringing a towel to sit on but then quickly reconsider cause it's just one more thing I'll have to carry. Most recently M decided to bedazzle the bumper of the wagon with smiley face stickers. Sweet.  Anyone need a ride?

The wagon is gross but since life is a highway and 2014 is all about being positive and embracing the joys of life I think I'll leave the trash for yet another day. I'll just be sure not to ask the Big Guy to start my car EVER. AGAIN. xox



Not sure what's going on in this pic, but there is a Volvo under there and it made me smile

No comments: