Thursday, January 30, 2014

bye bye

Hey lovelies. So I'll cut to the chase.  The BG has asked me to shut this whole operation down. Ugh.  I wasn't lying when I told you he is the fun police. I kind of want to give out his email and cell phone so you can call him and tell him to relax.

I get it.  Kind of.  He's private.  He doesn't think I should be glorifying irresponsible parenting.  He obvi takes himself too seriously. I wish he understood the part about this being therapeutic.  About it being an outlet for me. I'm going to make him sit down with me tonight to go through all of emails, texts, and private FB messages that I receive from those that read this wee little blog.  You help me.  I think I help you. I'm going to continue to write. I have to. I just won't be sharing.

Yup, I'm sitting here crying right now while my kids are tearing apart the spice rack in my kitchen. Grr.

The most upsetting part is that I've been working on writing a book for quite some time.  I'm sure it will never get further than my desktop but it was/is my dream to someday complete this book and maybe even have it published. Obvi that's going to be a little difficult because it's personal.  The BG hates personal.

So thanks for joining me on this little journey. It's been fun. It's been real.

Onward....

I must now clean up this effing mess. xox




No comments: