Monday, January 13, 2014

bacon


Hello and happy Monday lovelies. I would love to wow you with tales from my weekend but just not today. If you feel so compelled stop by tomorrow. I'm sure you're itching to read about how M started hitting me or how she lathered my entire bedroom with sunscreen.  Or maybe my meltdown at the gym will peak your interest. Today, I'm focusing on the positive - bacon.


Thursday night I went out with some darling ladies and ordered myself a burger.  Extra cheese.  Bacon jam. Yes, bacon jam. A.MAZE.ING.  There are no words to describe the deliciousness. All you need to know is that reliving the 4 seconds  it took me to inhale this wholesome goodness got me through dodging M's punches and my sunscreen slicked bedroom floor this weekend.  I'll  find a good recipe, test it out and share. Scratch that. I'll just break into the restaurant and steal the recipe or the jam.



Bacon. One of the many reasons 2014 is my biatch. xox

No comments: