Monday, July 1, 2013

SL

This post is loooong overdue.  SL was fantastic.  We spent 6 hours walking around the park without incident.  Personally, I think this is amazing given the ages of the children  involved.

There's something about going away with friends you've known for the last 15 years of your life. I can't put my finger on it.  Well, maybe I can. We all met in college - so I guess what I'm trying to say is that we've seen the worst of each other.  Social decorum is non-existent. When you step out of the shower- look into the foggy bathroom mirror to a picture of a man's genitalia drawn on the steamed up glass and are completely un-phased you know you have gone away with the right people. Yes, at age 34 the male and female anatomy are still funny to me.

This was my first attempt at getting the crew to smile for the camera.  Unsuccessful.  Obv.
Please pay special attention to the mishandling of NPF4.



MOO.  I've got nothing else to say about this one.  For once I'm at a complete and UTTER loss for words.



Happiness Is..






 OMG. I'm in love.  This coming from a gal who doesn't really like anyone's kids but her own. Let's be honest, some days I'm not even certain I like my own lil' naughties. Yes, I just wrote that. Ouch.



 Rave?  Why not.




NPF4.  I'm sorry.  So sorry.



SL was a hoot. I believe we're going back in September for some more friends & family fun. xox



No comments: