Thursday, July 11, 2013

help

Can someone PLEASE  help me select paint colors for our new space.  I'm inept.  It is truly the impossible task.  I would rather run a marathon with a snowsuit on in 100 degree weather with no water than pick out paint colors.  I cannot even put into words how torturous a process it is for me. Going on a month now since my contractor asked me to decide on colors.  Oops.  Nothing like holding up a project due to indecisiveness.

Honestly, I need help {I know not just with paint colors}. We can focus on my other imperfections at another time. Before you roll your eyes at the BM colors I'm currently crushing on you need to understand something:  THIS IS THE ONE AREA OF MY LIFE WHERE I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO VISION.  I am incapable of visualizing how these colors will look on the wall.








Before you make suggestions I need to get a few things out of the way. No, I will not buy samples. No, I will not pay someone $100 from Waters & Brown to select my colors for me {that is what I have ya'll for}. No gray.  M & N's rooms are gray.  I need a change.  No yellow. No orange. No red. Absolutely no purple. I would like to stick with blues, blue-greens and whites. I need family room, bedroom, bathroom and closet colors. Find the perfect colors for me. Now.

Ready. Set. Go. xox


No comments: