Monday, June 10, 2013

beep beep

Does anyone else have a love/hate relationship with the cozy coupe shopping cart?
I mean c'mon.  I get it. Trust me I do.  M would have sat in that thing all day if I let her.  But let's be honest-  it's IMPOSSIBLE to push, even for this gal and her diesel arms. I've been lifting. Grrrr.

Queen for the day.  You would think she was royalty. Look at that smirk hiding behind that o' so attractive binkie.
Oh hi NPF4.  Sorry that 90% of your life has been spent in that god forsaken car seat. 
 Squeaky wheels. Zero turn radius. It's a nightmare.  Not to mention  I took out half of the candy display while trying to turn this piece into the checkout lane.  Oops.  

See ya tomorrow. Can't wait to fill you in on our SL trip.  It was perfect.  No joke.  I'm actually being serious.  So perfect that the big guy wants to buy a Burb {suburban} so we can take more family trips and cruise in comfort - and get like 2 miles to the gallon. Beep. Beep. xox




No comments: