Thursday, May 30, 2013

the haunting

The busted vanity saga continues...

Last Friday afternoon the 320 pound busted vanity that was taking up my entire garage was picked up. I was sad to see it go as I really liked how this piece o' junk looked.  Unfortch, it prolly would not have lasted more than a week in our bathroom. So, the driver loaded the vanity onto the lift of the truck and NOTHING.  The lift got stuck and wouldn't move.  Ahahahaahahah.  This vanity was haunting me.  The driver asked if I would push the button on the lift while he fiddled around with a switch in the cab of the truck.  What?  Is this really happening right now?  So I pushed the button and once again nothing. 

The 18 wheeler sat on my street for an hour with the vanity partially hanging off the lift.  I kid you not.
 Proof of said haunting....


After an hour the driver was able to start his truck and the busted vanity and all it's pieces were off to a better place.  The dump. See ya. xox

No comments: