Friday, April 5, 2013

steppin' out

I'm getting gussied up and going out. {yay} I have plans every weekend this month. Apparently I have friends.  Who knew? Actually, I'm just taking my life back.  Hells ya, takin' it back.  Shout out to m&d for watching m&n. Heading out with the big guy and I'm beyond excited for our month o' festivities.

I'm so verklempt {wow, big word} I don't even know where to begin. Let's start with how I feel like a celebrity.  Actually, in my head I am a celebrity. Obvs. Whatever gets you through the day right?

Anyway, my outfits are so freaking fabulous I can't even stand it.  Again, in my head they are fab. The jury is still out on whether they are fab or flop.

Okay, getup number 1.  You will find me all aglow in these bold, bright J Crew slacks.  I bought these maybe 4 years ago and they are still a-maz-ing.  Note to self: to avoid looking like a jack-o-lantern do not pair any black with these bad boys.

After much ado, here are the pants.  It wasn't easy searching through hundreds of Google images trying to find pants I purchased 4 years ago. {perhaps too much time on my hands} And the top I introduced you to a few weeks back.











Okay, so I've proved that I stink at the whole visual presentation thing hence the reason this blog is always a cluster.  All you need is vision. Visualize this ensemble on a 5'8 tan brunette with the best personality evah. Now do you see?  It's a work of art. Not sure what to do about the shoe situation. I stink at picking out shoes too. Stinker.

Getup #2. This is another oldie but goodie.  Got this Clover Canyon shirt for my bday last year and I'm still as in love with it as the day I got it.  OBSESSED. How gorgeous is the split back?

I'll be sporting this beauty with my dark wash Paige jeans or my GAP white skinny jeans.  Don't worry, I'll keep you in the loop on what I decide. After all, it is a very important decision.

I have two more outfits in the works.  Stay tuned.  I just need to rob a bank or do the usual and steal the hubby's cc so I can bring them to fruition. xox






No comments: