Thursday, March 14, 2013

Splish Splash

Hey. I haven't been slacking.  For the second time in a month I have a sinus infection and ear infection.  Seriously, what 34 year old gets ear infections?  Ugh.  So today's post is dedicated to SUMMAH.  I'm skipping right over Spring and moving on to 80 degree weather, beers on the beach, sand between your toes and sun kissed faces.  I need the summer. ASAP.

Swimwear.  Yes.  It's bathing suit time my fellow friends. Suck it up or in some cases suck it in.   I am ready.  Four months post baby and this rockin mama is bikini ready.  Gloating.  Just a little.  If you're not ready, well get moving.  You won't get any sympathy from this gal.  No excuses - especially the "I don't have time" line. You are no busier than anyone else.  Make the time. I've said my piece. Now get to the gym or get shopping.  Your choice.

I choose to shop.

Nautical. Obviously.


Be-Jeweled Beauties
One Piece Wonders


Retro Rad

Basic Bikini




Kardashian Style

Bring. It. On.  This gal is ready for some fun in the sun. xox

No comments: