Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ooops I did it again...

Before I had children I swore I would feed them healthy food, discipline them and not allow them to watch television.  Fail on all counts. Actually, there are a whole host of other things I swore I wouldn't do as a parent, but like anything in life you don't know what or how you are going to react until you experience it.

So, with this being said I'm sure at some point (prior to kids) I witnessed a mother and daughter wearing matching ensembles and rolled my eyes.  Ooops. 

I just purchased these two items from J Crew Factory online.

For me and my gal...


I can't even handle myself.   LOVE both of these pieces. Whether me and my love wear them on the same day - that remains to be seen.  If you do see us walking the streets of M'head its totes acceptable for you to roll your eyes. I would. 

Hopefully they don't get delivered to the door when the big guy is home because there will def be eye rolling.  Stay tuned. xox


No comments: