Friday, March 22, 2013

Repeat After Me

So I've been talking about the addition to our home for oh let's see TWO YEARS. Ugh. I hope I don't bite my tongue but I'm pretty sure {real deal yo} we are signing the contract to commit to our contractor this evening. I'm so dang excited I can't even handle it.  Repeat after me: clean slate.  I will now have a family room, bedroom, master bath and walk in closet to decorate. This is amazing.  Well, I guess its only amazing if I don't end up in divorce court.  Womp. Womp.

Wisteria.  Repeat that.  Everyone all together now: clean slate/wisteria/clean slate/wisteria

When I pull that shiny little gem of a catalog out of my mailbox the world just stops. I retreat to the bathroom, lock the door, sit on the floor and swoon.  The dog can be tooting all over the house, M can be running amuck and NPF4 can be crying because M is frightening him.  None of it matters because I am in a catalog coma.

Honestly, you I need everything in the catalog and on the website. I'm coffee table obsessed at the moment.   As my M says when she sees cupcakes - I NEED THIS.  Smart girl.  I've obv taught her well.

I have two visions for my family room; both very different. These will fit with my first vision and the travertine my second.



Mirror for the master bath.



 Der, more nautical.  You always have a place in my home.


Sit down in my new family room chairs.



Have a seat. Don't exactly know where this lady love will fit but she certainly is a beauty.



I need to stop.  I've tired myself out.  Let's be real.  I'm going to IKEA. Repeat after me: IKEA. xox






No comments: