Monday, March 25, 2013

c'mon baby light my fire

Chicago Fire.  Taylor Kinney as Kelly Severide.  It should be illegal to be this hot. Seriously.  Maybe I'll ask my hubby to arrest him.


Hello handsome.











Source: nbc.com via Rebecca on Pinterest


Stop. Just stop.








Marry me. Please.
I will never steal your credit card.
I will never hide my bags, boxes and evidence of unwarranted purchases under my bed.
I'll start cooking.
I'll stop sweeping my crumbs under the carpet knowing that the cleaning lady will vacuum them up.  I'll  even get rid of the cleaning lady.
I'll fill my tank with gas when my car is running low instead of leaving it in the driveway with the gas light on for you to deal with.  I'll even change the oil {if you schedule the appointment}
I'll feed the dog. I'll even take him for the occasional walk.
I won't spend all your money. {ok, I can't actually guarantee this but I'll make a concerted effort}

Basically, I'll act like a normal human being.  So what do you say?  Will you marry me boy? xox



No comments: