Thursday, March 28, 2013

I Do. I Did.

Feeling nostalgic today.  I loved my wedding.  Every gal loves their wedding. Right?  I often think about asking my dad if he will pay for me and the big guy to have another wedding celebration. Same place. Same cast of characters. I want it all exactly the same. Foul language, fires, funky steel drum band and of course the yellow school bus that took guests to and from the reception. 

Letterpress. Best form of print EVAH.

Carolina Herrera.  Swoon.


Peonies, Orchids & Kale

Cake. Carrot. Yum.


Some deets.



I would love to post more pics but the big guy wouldn't appreciate it.  He is anti any and all social media and would not be happy if his face was plastered all over this blog. Ugh, who brought the fun police?

Anyway, hope you had fun taking a trip down memory lane with me.  If my dad says yes to a redo on my wedding I'll let you know. xox

No comments: