Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hello. My name is Becky...

and I'm a Pinterest addict.  I pin anything and everything.  Sometimes I pin things I'm not even sure I like.  I pin recipes but I don't cook.  I pin cleaning tips but I pay someone to clean my home.  I pin arts and crafts projects for my kiddies knowing that we'll never do them.  I pin fitness videos, moves and exercises but I refuse to do anything other than run in a straight line.  I pins thousands of pieces of furniture, room layouts and window treatments but I have no space for additional furniture, no spare room to redesign and no windows that need dressing.  Oh, and one other tiny little thing.  I have NO MONEY. Ouch.

I'm a fraud - a god damn Pinterest fraud.  Yet I keep pinning.  Creating new boards and neatly organizing each and every one of my pretty little pins. 

I'm wasting hours upon hours of my time pinning things I'll never have, never create and simply will never be able to afford.  This about sums it up...

Source: quora.com via Olga on Pinterest


Source:






My pinterest life is perfect.  Unfortunately, my "real" life is not.  I like to say my life is perfectly imperfect. Short post, sorry. I need to get back to pinning.  I'm creating a new Carolina Herrera board today.  Happy pinning my fellow addicts. xox

No comments: