Monday, January 7, 2013

Bunks

Oh hi.  It's me.  I've been gone a very long time.   I'm back. Twenty-five pounds heavier and charming as ever.  My excuse - a dysfunctional vag.  Five months in bed, two of them in the hospital, endless tears, stress, maxi pads and swearing. If that's too much information for you stop reading now or just get over it. Either way, this lil' guy was a darn good excuse.  Introducing NPF4.



So, now that we have that out of the way I feel confident in saying that I'm back for good.  During my stint in the hospital  I managed to amass numerous topics o' conversation for this blog. All very important topics that will certainly enrich your life. Woof.

Let's start with bunk beds.

The pictures below make me want more children. Yes, I just wrote that.  Bunk beds are an acceptable reason to bring children into this world.

Seriously, the images below are a-maz-ing. Do people really design rooms this beautiful for their kids?  Scratch that. Do real people (hot dog eating cheese obsessed people that look forward to bed time as soon as their kids awake) create spaces this beautiful for their peeps?  If so, I'm jealous. I'm quite certain that if either of my children had rooms this gorgeous my special needs dog would crap all over them.

Moving on...















Source: goo.gl via Rebecca on Pinterest






Enjoy these images buddies because my bunk bed dreams have been debunked - I'm quite certain my family is complete.  My husband is absolutely certain. xox




No comments: