Thursday, August 1, 2013

anchors aweigh

I've been sporting J Crew for a better part of my life.  My obsession began in high school and to this day I'm still crushing on all things JC. I never have to try anything on - I know my size in slacks, shirts, skirts and shoes, which makes ordering online a cinch.  Interestingly enough every pair of $118 pants fit me perfectly. Go figure.

Okay, to my point. Who am I kidding.  I don't  have one.

JC + my nautical craze {specifically anchors} = fun, fun, fun. Riveting.  I know. The elementariness {is this even a word} of my posts is pathetic.  I digress.  Here are some nifty nauticals I'm currently loving from JC and JCF.


For the gals - big n' small


Factory 9" embroidered Gramercy short Factory girls' embroidered seersucker short

For the gents - big n' small


 

Love me some anchors. xox






No comments: