Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Seaside Swagger

Good afternoon mates. It's a nautical kind of day.  Climb onboard for our seaside soiree.


Since I just purchased this 5.8 million dollar pad in M'Head it's only fitting that I find the appropriate seaside swagger to compliment this beauty.  JK.  Could you imagine if I lived here?  You know you would want to be my friend if I did.

Source: raveis.com via Rebecca on Pinterest



Sailing right along you'll notice a common theme...the color white.  Clean, crisp and oh so refreshing.

Unfortunately whites do not stay white very long in this house.  It's not the most favorable of colors when you own a special needs dog and have two kiddies under the age of two.  Bleach.  It works miracles if you are brave enough to sail in this direction.

Wonderful white...




















If you're hungry for some nautical treats, I recommend these:







Since my 5.8 million dollar pad has a lot more wall space I think these nifty nautical prints will do...









Reason to hang out in the loo?  I think so.



Mirror mirror on the wall...





If my hubby leaves and some other guy is crazy enough to marry this gal these invites could be sailing your way...



I love white and from the images above apparently oars too.  They not only look gorg on a wall but they double as a weapon when your friends and family get out of line. He haw.

Bye bye mates.  xox

1 comment:

D said...

Looove the whites. Too bad my pup would ruin them in a matter of seconds!