Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Step by Step

Step One - I could have lots of fun
Step Two - There's so much decorating I could do
Step Three - If someone buys a second home for me
Step Four - Just need one more 
Step Five - Don't you know that the time has arrived

NKOTB sums it up well.  I need a second home so I can step in style.  No, I don't actually need a second home to stencil, paint or wallpaper my stairs.  I just want one.  Typically what I want and what I get are two very different things.  Woe is me.

Upward we go.  Love this trend.  
                                                                         Orla Kiely - fantastic print. Aren't they all tho?







This pic is from the cover of the Serena & Lily catalogue. Hi little buddy.  I love you just as much as the staircase.






I advise against the mice.  Frightening.  Very frightening. Did someone actually think this looked good?









Just incase you forgot how to count.....




I'm stepping to bed. See you soon. Nite.

4 comments:

Anna said...

I don't think I could handle the red/blue/blk/white striped one (under the Serena and Lily photo) after a few glasses of wine. I'd fall ass over elbow...

Sarah said...

looks like you beat me to the punch!

irishdoghouse said...

You need to come to my house -- I pulled up gross carpet and now have the urge to paint some fun colors! Only problem is that the 12-year old dog has trouble making it
up the stairs without carpet. Suggestions for me?

Kristine Ord Giarrusso said...

I love these! Which approach is Wheaten friendly though??